Posted By 0 Comment(s) 17419 View(s) Engagement Ring
Many of us have special place for the gemstones in our heart. Gemstones look enchanting and are perfect for various purposes. Whether you want to give them as a present or use in a jewelry or for any other purpose, gemstones are perfect for most of the purposes. One can easily found a vast array of gemstones in the market. Not every gemstone is similar to each other. Every gemstone has its unique characteristics which make it different from other. Some of us even like to buy lose gemstone also which is also perfectly okay as everyone has their own preferences and budget.
Most of us must have heard about ruby gemstone. Rubies are defined as the reddish pink red adherents of the corundum family of minerals. Corundum of any other colour (blue, pink, yellow, and many others) is known as sapphire. Natural ruby shades differ from light to dark red, and rubies generally consist of undertones, such as a purplish cast. The disparities add to the charisma and uniqueness of each gemstone. Even though ruby is the birthstone for those who take birth in July, ruby jewellery is a universal favourite. Maybe it's because we relate the shade red to the feelings and expression of love and passion. The passionate and romantic shades bring sophistication and extravagance to any jewellery design which makes ruby jewellery is always in demand.
It has many astrology benefits also. One of the benefits is that it helps in clearing confusion and increases concentration thus making its wearer sharp, alert, and agile. Do you want to buy the best
1. The Rigidity of this gemstone makes it quite robust and durable:
• Rubies have got 9 rating on the Mohs Scale of Hardness. In comparison to diamonds at 10 and turquoise, which is a comparatively less hard as it falls between either 5 or 6.
2. The variations in ruby’s shade can influence its value
• Glowing, intense red hues are akin to the Burmese ruby which are quite in demand and considered the most wanted gemstones.
• Some rubies are of red along with yellowish to orange hues.
• Some rubies are of red with blue to purple undertones.
3. One can easily find Ruby Treatments
• Generally, every ruby is treated with heat to enhance colour and clarity.
• Dyes are sporadically utilised to deepen ruby’s shade.
• Varnishes are usually done to mask surface fissures. Coatings will come off as the time passes.
4. Rubies from few specific Parts of the World Are more Valued than other regions
• When it comes to the most visually-alluring rubies, then Burmese rubies have got the topmost ranking.
• Other vital sources of rubies that reflect high-standard are generally from Sri Lanka, Madagascar, Thailand, Vietnam, Kenya and Afghanistan.
Have you ever heard about star ruby? Some luminous rubies are cut into cabochons (smooth domes) yield a star with six rays that expand crossways the hemispherical surface.
5. It is quite nerve-wracking to recognise Synthetic Rubies
Similar to other widespread gemstones, rubies can also be fashioned in a laboratory. If you want to get your hands on the quality rubies, then you can opt for Lab as they are quite a cost-effective choice. One who doesn’t have much knowledge about this gemstone won’t be able to differentiate between natural ruby and synthetic on.
6. Purchase Ruby Jewellery from Trustworthy Merchants
• One needs to accept the fact that large, natural and high-quality rubies are quite rare which makes them expensive. So, if you are looking for an authentic ruby, then before spending a handsome amount of money, it is really necessary to check a dealer’s reputation in the market. You need to check whether the dealer has a rock-solid reputation in the market or not. If the reputation is not strong and admirable enough, then it is advisable to steer clear. A reliable merchant will also show you a report which is availed from a qualified gem lab that officially states gemstone’s legitimacy.
• Always purchase ruby jewellery from an esteemed dealer who is aware of what he is and who do not get hesitant in unveiling all treatments that have been done on the gemstones. You can get an idea of a seller’s reputation by going through the reviews and testimonials given on his store’s online portal.
• Buying a ruby gemstone from a reliable dealer will also give you peace of mind that your money is going on safe hands. As well all know that in today’s world earning money is a rock-breaking task and not everyone is financially stable. So, if you wish to spend every penny judiciously, then check the reputation of a dealer.
7. Returns and refund:
Are you thinking to buy a ruby ring online? Before buying it, make sure that your online website offers return policy in case you do not require the product any longer after ordering it or the product doesn’t reach to your expectation or due to some any other reason. Ensure that the seller is also equipping the customers with a refund policy. Refund policy will allow you to get money after returning the product.
You also need to check whether the online website is offering any “exchange policy” or not in case the ring doesn’t fit you properly.
8. Different Cuts of Ruby Gemstone:
Are you aware of the fact that ruby gemstone is also available in various cuts and shapes? Both the factors are responsible for its importance and before buying a natural ruby one must attend to them.
The most widely held cuts in which ruby stone is moulded ranges from heart cut ruby gemstone, emerald-cut ruby gemstone oval cut ruby gemstone and round cut ruby gemstone.
9. Pay attention to its Clarity:
Be it a ruby or any other gemstone, clarity is one of the considerations on which a gemstone is assessed imperceptibly which is also responsible for making it either natural or synthetic.
Thus, while getting your hands on a ruby gemstone one needs to spot whether the ruby stone set required any clarity or not. Do not your investment on a stone that does not have rich clarity. Clarity plays an important role.
10. Carat of Ruby Gemstone:
While purchasing a valuable ruby stone one must pay attention to the carat or weight of the stone. The weight and price of the ruby go hand in hand with each other. If its weight gets enhanced, then it is for sure that its price will also rise.
Therefore, before making a decision regarding a stone you want to buy, determine the number of carats you want to buy. If your budget is less, then it is really necessary to settle on fewer carats.
Dubai is known for many popular things, such as- sky-touching buildings, luxury, shopping, etc. Do you want to buy
As you are buying an engagement ring for your partner which will show your unbreakable bond and commitment also. It is necessary to know about the partner’s preferences because your partner will wear it for her/his entire life, therefore it is essential to choose the ring as per your partner’s specifications. If you have already set a budget, then it is recommended to look out for such rings that fit within your budget as you don’t want any financial crunch after buying it. Now, you will be able to buy an enchanting ring without struggling with any sort of confusion and inconveniences.