Effective Date: 01/12/2014
What information's are collected by us ?
When you initiate a transaction carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, register for an account or subscribe to our newsletter, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of information, below are few examples which may change as per requirement by our website
- Contact such as first name & middle name & last name
- email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing if different from mailing address
- We also collect non-personally identifiable from you automatically, such as about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation
Tracking technology including cookies
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; keep track of items in your shopping bag; prevent fraud and increase website security. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognize you when you visit and keep track of your preferences in relation to the use of our website.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Third party Advertising
Tracking by 3rd party applications
Using your personal information
We may use your personal to:
- website administration;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology. you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications (See “Opt-Out” section below);
- provide third parties with statistical about our users – but this will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- display personal reviews of our products from customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. (If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us using the "contact us" email address provided)
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us and are contractually obligated to keep your information confidential. All our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider in Dubai, U.A.E
In addition, we may disclose your personal information :
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights including providing to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk;
- to the purchaser or prospective purchaser of any business or asset that we are or are contemplating selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal .
how we secure your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the information you provided on our secure password and firewall protected servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We , nor anyone from Mamiya Jewellers will ever as you for your username and passwords.
amendments to policy
how you can update your information
If your personal changes, you may correct, update, amend, remove, or ask to have it removed by making the change on your user account settings page, by emailing our Customer Support here or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact listed below. If you no longer desire our services whatsoever and request that we delete your from our database, you may contact us directly.
We may withhold such personal to the extent permitted by law. We will retain your for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Options for opting out
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page. You may also instruct us not to process your personal for marketing purposes, by sending an email to us. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites and plug-ins
Acknowledge and contact us for any misinterpretation