Are you wondering how to show your pure and pristine love to someone very special on your Engagement? Go and try to please her with something unique. And when it comes to showing your true love and devotion, nothing can match the charm of designer engagement rings. The reason behind that is your creativity and love that involved in it. Buying an engagement ring for your loved one is actually a splendid gesture. It displays your unconditional love, boundless passion, and commitments that holds the two souls together.
A lot of people purchase the engagement rings without knowing what to look for and how much to spend, so they usually end with worthless rings. Among the top factors that need to considered when go for buying engagement rings should be cut of the gemstone, the metal band to be used and the type of settings which basically used in embedding the stone.
Make your Investment worth with Engagement Ring Setting
As a man proposing to your lady love, you need to ensure that you get her the best engagement ring ever. The setting is an outstanding defining characteristic of a ring that flawlessly throws its impact upon the worth of the ring. With having the great affecting capacity on the ring’s ultimate look and on the stone’s appearance, it is important to understand the ring settings properly. If you are in a continuous search for the right engagement ring setting then you are heading in a right direction. We can imagine your feel of pressure in finding the right ring setting. If you have already been proposed to and are now looking for the ring for each other, then make sure that you need to pick the right setting.
Factors to Pick the Best Ring Setting
Before knowing the most attractive setting, it is imperative to consider some important consideration which you need to decide for yourself:,
- Economical:- As some settings are quite expensive than others and can contribute to a more complex and fantastic design of the ring. So, you need to decide the setting according to your budget.
- Wearing Suitability:- This factor totally depends on the wearer. Whether she is going to wear every single day or for simply on special occasions only. Because the ring that is worn on every day should be well secured and buoyant. Also, it should embellish her beauty, complement any outfit and the most important highly suitable for the daily wear. If she wants to wear the ring on a daily basis, and then make sure you choose the fantabulous setting whose design guaranteed the versatility.
- Daily Schedule: - Life is hard with a hectic schedule and even hard on jewelry. If your fiancé has a particularly busy schedule with working, gardening, exercising, and then worth choosing the
Components of an Engagement Ring Setting
- Band:- A women’s ring comprising a band of precious metal that encircles the finger in the admired ring settings. ,
- Head:- The top of the perfect ring setting that holds the gemstone in place in the typical ring setting and set with the unique metal band. This perfect combination symbolizes never-ending love usually given by the man to her better half.
Indulge In a Popular Ring Setting Options
With our astonishing variety of ring setting types to choose from, navigate your search from Flush setting to vintage or bar settings. The choices of the popular setting are seamless. Take a look at the most common setting:-,
- Flush Setting:- It is commonly known as the gypsy setting, which involves diamonds embedded into the drilled hole in the band of the ring until they are nearly level or flush with the surface. The Jeweler hammers the metal around the diamond to hold the stone in the place. So, this setting is not suited for the soft stones as there is a risk of cracking down in the process.
- Solitaire Setting:- This is the most common classic ring setting that holds the diamond tightly, gripping it in the place. In this setting, the solitaire can be rounded, pointed, flat, or V-shaped. The greatest benefit of this setting is that it contains the minimum presence of the metal. Most of these settings feature four to six prongs to see and reflect more light to pass through the diamond and thus adding the more brilliance to the stone.
Therefore, it offers the classic and timeless look by making the diamond more prominent and noticed.
- Micro Setting:- Micro Pave Settings involves small diamonds, sits closer with the help of tiny metal beads. The close setting of these small stones surrounds the continuous surface of the diamonds. This setting adds the brilliance and sparkles to the
- Pressure Setting:- Pressure Setting is an exception where 7 or more smaller diamonds sit together using a few prongs such that it gives the appearance of a single large diamond or solitaire. In traditional pressure setting, no prongs are used to hold the center diamond.
- Cluster Setting:- A cluster setting is a typical cluster formation stones that are tightly held together in order to look like a large diamond. It can contain a larger center stone or cluster together with the stones of equal size.
It completely adorns a unique look with plenty of dimension and texture. And when it comes to cost, it is an affordable yet stylish piece.
- Bezel Setting:- Well, this is the second most popular ring setting which is widely admired due to its modern, appealing look and suitability to lead an active lifestyle. In this kind of diamond setting, instead of holding diamonds with prongs, diamonds are encircled with a thin metal rim which is custom-made to hold the stone tightly. Hence, if you are on a lookout for a ring that won't snag, bezel setting would definitely be a great choice for you!
- Tension Setting:- As its name dictates, in this type of diamond setting, diamond or other precious stones are literally held by the pressure of the custom-designed metal band. Unlike, pressure setting where a number of stones exert pressure on the center diamond, in tension setting jewelers are supposed to expertly cut tiny grooves in the sides of the band, or shank so that diamond sits firmly in place.
Owing to this, tension-style setting features a comparable look, add an extra dose of security, offers a unique appearance and of course provides a stylish look.
- Channel Setting:- Channel setting place a cluster of diamonds into the metal channel, such that the diamonds smoothly flow in an uninterrupted row and there is no metallic part separating them. This is a quite popular setting for wedding jewelry! The tiny diamonds placed in the circular paths around the outer edges of eternity ring create a mesmerizing look which is second to none. And is definitely one of the best options for a snag-free and secure design.
- Halo Setting:- When one needs to boost the appearance of a small diamond, then Halo setting is the best answer! It refers to the diamond ring setting in which diamonds are placed in a concentric circle or square around a center stone enhancing its sparkle. So if don't want to sacrifice the overall appearance of the ring but can't afford a bigger-carat diamond, simply go for it.
- Twin Engagement Setting:- This is actually a double halo setting which is a sumptuous setting adorned with the twinkling diamonds and double band. Two rows of diamond-filled band sparkles the finger and complete the glamorous look.
Now, we guess you have garnered plenty of information about diamond settings that are available to you in the market. Right? If so, be quick to select your favorite setting and make your beloved fall for you all the more once again.
Whatever your ring setting will be, it is the great support of your entire ring design. Selection of a particular setting highly depends on the personal style and priorities. If you think that love knows no bound, then Micro Setting, Twin Engagement Ring, Solitaire and more settings are all made for you. Some of the settings act better to the active wearer who usually spends time working out of the house, while other for those who do not work much with their hands. All designs are embedded with high-standard stones. So, it does completely depend on the wearability factor.
Once you are done with choosing the setting according to your comfort, style, and taste, you need to look for a diamond that not only fits into it but also compliments its style and it should be well-supported by the setting that you select previously. If you are concerned about selecting an exquisite Women Engagement Rings, be in touch with our team of professionals who will help and guide you review settings and ensure you got the selected piece for your better half.
We have achieved enormous acclaim through consistent efforts and commitments on unique setting that helps us to maintain the excellent standard related to the quality & price. We have an exceptional manufacturing team to make strong of our cost-cutting and placing a benchmark for high quality/ finishing of the end product to give a complete satisfaction to our customers. If you need to explore our design, just visit our authentic website!
Our company exceeds the expectation of the customers over a period of several years by creating our own extraordinary and flawless style in 18 carats gold and platinum jewelry. So, what are you waiting for? Start your shopping with Mamiya Diamonds where you can find the extensive range of marvelous Gold and Diamond collection at an affordable price. If you want your princess to feel special and loved, approach us with confidence. Because we have a right selection of ring setting that makes your moment special and magical as well. Grab the best designer engagement ring to celebrate your love life with some sparkle and brilliance. For more details, just gives us a call. We will be right back to you shortly!